Campus Ministry Expansion Program (CMEP) Manager Description
Title: Campus Ministry Expansion Program (CMEP) Manager
Status: Full time
Reports to: Executive Director
The Campus Ministry Expansion Program (CMEP) Manager has the opportunity to play a significant role in expanding Wilberforce Academy’s mission of equipping international students to become redemptive change agents—practitioners who are able to implement creative, courageous, and intelligent solutions to challenges facing their home societies and workplaces.
- Recruiting, approving, equipping, and releasing campus ministers who will participate in the CMEP.
- Guiding CMEP general operations activities, e.g., creating promotional communications, maintaining personal contact with campus ministers, supplying goods and materials, and overseeing program finances.
- Crafting communication for external and internal stakeholders, e.g., newsletters, fundraising appeals, website, blogs, and social media postings, and recommending improvements in the Academy’s communications strategy and execution.
- Providing assistance in other programs as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum). Practical experience will be evaluated and considered in lieu of academic preparation.
- Demonstrated record of program planning and execution.
- Competent with social media tools, web communications, and Microsoft® Office applications.
- Embraces Wilberforce Academy’s Statement of Faith and its Lifestyle Statement (available upon request).
- Demonstrates love of God and others with tangible actions.
- Attentive to international affairs and passionate about working with people from other cultural backgrounds.
- Enjoys the challenge of implementing initiatives, and thrives on planning and organizing.
- Places emphasis on quality and accuracy, expertise, and competency.
The job may require working from one’s home and in coffee shops, but will likely transition to an office environment beginning in 2019.