Advanced Christian Leadership Training for International and American Students
Customized Personal and Peer Mentoring
After discovering both the felt and underlying needs of potential mentees, we teach and demonstrate how to apply biblical and Christian thoughts to those needs so that they can effectively apply a Christian worldview to social and workplace challenges. We provide peer mentoring as well, through monthly meetings and activities with our Wilberforce Academy Fellows.
Hear from a Wilberforce Academy Fellow...
Cutting Edge Program Events
We offer retreats and conferences that attempt to answer the question of how Christians can impact various social spheres by skillfully, creatively, courageously, and intelligently applying a Christian perspective to pressing needs in society and the workplace. We also provide training and support in planning a redemptive project where Fellows gain project development and management skills.
Rather than meaningless slugs whose only satisfactions are power, prestige, sex, and drugs, every one of us are invested with a two-fold purpose: 1) Wisely steward the natural resources God has given us in the first place; and 2) Apply God-given rationality and creativity in order to create, out of those natural resources, new products and services that can further enhance God’s glory and ensure human flourishing.
International Dinner and Discussion (co-sponsored with Anselm House)
- November 13, 2017 (6:30-8:30 pm)
- Anselm House (1337 N. Cleveland Ave, across from UMN-St Paul campus)
- Invitation-only event for Wilberforce Academy and Colin MacLaurin Fellows
- Thursday October 19 - Saturday October 21, 2017
- Minneapolis/St Paul
- Parking information (very important): Refer to the Global Summit page
- Click for more information
Comparative Worldviews course (Fall 2017)
- Meets online (Platform: Google Hangout)
- Section One: Mondays at 9 am Central
- September 18 through December 19, 2017
- To learn more and to register, click here