Advanced Christian Leadership Training for International and American Students
Customized Personal and Peer Mentoring
After discovering both the felt and underlying needs of potential mentees, we teach and demonstrate how to apply biblical and Christian thoughts to those needs so that they can effectively apply a Christian worldview to social and workplace challenges. We provide peer mentoring as well, through monthly meetings and activities with our Wilberforce Academy Fellows.
Hear from a Wilberforce Academy Fellow...
Cutting Edge Program Events
We offer retreats and conferences that attempt to answer the question of how Christians can impact various social spheres by skillfully, creatively, courageously, and intelligently applying a Christian perspective to pressing needs in society and the workplace. We also provide training and support in planning a redemptive project where Fellows gain project development and management skills.
Today, rural America’s problems go much deeper than uncertainty over the price of grain or the latest weather forecast. Rural America is becoming a wasteland for lost souls on drugs. They find cheap old, semi-abandoned farmhouses to rent, and either waste away, cook the meth, or use the opioids that eventually kill them. In either case, their children suffer, sometimes tragically. Can the rural church make a difference?
Wilberforce Academy 2017 Global Summit
- Thursday, October 19-Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Minneapolis/St Paul
- For more Information, click here
Comparative Worldviews course (Fall 2017)
- Meets online (Platform: Google Hangout)
- Section One: Mondays at 9 am Central
- Section Two: Tuesdays at 7 pm Central
- September 18 through December 19, 2017
- To learn more and to register, click here
Christ Conquers the Culture of Corruption Retreat
- June 24, 2017 (9 am to 5 pm) Continental breakfast (with fruit) and lunch included
- Roseville, MN (12 miles from Minneapolis-St Paul Airport)
- Registration free, but participants must purchase and read a copy of Taming the Beast: Can We Bridle the Culture of Corruption? before the retreat.
- Apply by writing Dr. Bob Osburn